Thursday, October 16, 2008

Toronto Film Challenge!!

I participated in the Toronto 24 Hour Film Challenge about 2 weeks ago. What is it you ask? Essentially, 30 teams of 8 (including all filmmakers and actors) meet at 10:00am to receive their challenge packs. These packs include a theme, a line that must be used in your script and a prop. You then have 24 hours to write, shoot, edit and submit your film. It was a LONG day! We were up to 4:30am editing, but it turned out great......except for the part where the person who drove the film back to the meetup at 10:00am was 5 minutes late and we were disqualified. Yeah. I know. Honestly. Wtf.

I'll post this film once I get a standard definition copy, probably next week.

- Pat

1 comment:

Souki said...

oh my. that le sucks. big time. good job none-the-less. I know what it's like. Can't wait to see what your team created.